Extra, Extra: Tupac Gets the Taiwanese Treatment, the Dalai Lama in the LBC, and the 7 Types of People at Coachella
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- The Asst. Principal at a Fullerton high school who disqualified a teen boy from a campus pageant when he spoke in favor of same-sex marriage is going back to his job Wednesday after a brief suspension.
- The Tupac hologram at Coachella gets the Taiwanese animation treatment.
- Speaking of Coachella, Los Angeles I'm Yours points to a video that explains what the 7 types of people are who flock to the desert for the annual music fest.
- The Dalai Lama is headed to the LBC.
- Check out where one DJ goes "digging for treasures" in Lincoln Heights.
- 56 courtrooms in L.A. County are slated for closure.
- From our friends at SFist: Hustler's Mobile Strip Club Sparks National Controversy
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).