This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: What TSA Agents Are Asking Us
- Dave Coulier got asked if he still knew the Olsen twins by a TSA agent
- Rush Limbaugh: "If I Had A Daughter, She'd Look Like Ann Romney"
- Rents are going up in SoCal
- Metta World Peace got sued by an employee who said he got stiffed
- 11 minimalist Disney posters
- Are you going to Couch-ella?
- Initiative effort to close San Onofre Nuclear Plant has a ways to go
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).