Extra, Extra: "The Most Embarrassing Headline, Ever"
Time is running out to keep LAist funded.
It's the FINAL DAY of our June Member Drive and we are behind on our goal to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Plus, your gift's impact will be twice as strong because it will be matched dollar for dollar!
- See what CBS-2's Kent Shocknek deems "The Most Embarrassing Headline, Ever."
- A homeless man is suing Laguna for his right to a good night's sleep.
- Fire up the DVR: Kanye West is going to be on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
- Speaking of stylish people (LOL! Wink!) Juicy Couture recently asked people to pick L.A. or London. Racked LA has the video report.
- Did Lindsay Lohan attack a woman in West Hollywood?
- Get to know Los Angeles, the "Literary Riot" city.
- Break out the lube and the tissue box: sappy scribe Nicholas Sparks has inked a TV production deal.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).