This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Why the Price of Ice Cream Could Be Going Up
- An opinion piece explains why one educator thinks LAUSD Superintendent John Deasy should go.
- Say it isn't so: Lauren Conrad admits she didn't watch the finale of "The Hills." OMG!
- LA Biz Observed warns of big layoffs coming at Yahoo!
- Apparently everybody and their grandmother wanted to know what kind of info was on the 1940 census.
- An Oxnard man was arrested today on suspicion of being a part of a kiddie porn ring.
- A judge has overturned a man's 1985 murder conviction.
- Noooo! Find out why the price of ice cream just might be going up soon.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).