Extra, Extra: L.A.'s Craft Beer Moment, Drunk Guy Nails 'Bohemian Rhapsody' & Shady Guy Steals $500K of Movie Posters
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Dolby could be the new name of the theater formerly known as the Kodak
- When Golden State's Jason Bernstein talks about beer, you listen
- There are still sweatshops in America
- You should watch this video of a drunk guy singing Bohemian Rhapsody apparently in the back of a cop car
- Man stole $500,000 in movie posters
- Add dragons to your pictures
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).