This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: L.A.'s Craft Beer Moment, Drunk Guy Nails 'Bohemian Rhapsody' & Shady Guy Steals $500K of Movie Posters
- Dolby could be the new name of the theater formerly known as the Kodak
- When Golden State's Jason Bernstein talks about beer, you listen
- There are still sweatshops in America
- You should watch this video of a drunk guy singing Bohemian Rhapsody apparently in the back of a cop car
- Man stole $500,000 in movie posters
- Add dragons to your pictures
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).