This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Chango Gets an Update, James Cameron Goes Down, "Hunger Games" Breaks Records
- "Hunger Games" made so much money
- James Cameron ventures into the mysterious fathoms below
- Chango in Echo Park gets an update
- Apparently, lawmakers are allowed to change their voting record after the fact
- Learn how to mix a classic L.A. drink just in time for Mad Men tonight
- The Trader Joe's CEO gave a rare interview to his alma mater's magazine
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).