Extra, Extra: Chango Gets an Update, James Cameron Goes Down, "Hunger Games" Breaks Records
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- "Hunger Games" made so much money
- James Cameron ventures into the mysterious fathoms below
- Chango in Echo Park gets an update
- Apparently, lawmakers are allowed to change their voting record after the fact
- Learn how to mix a classic L.A. drink just in time for Mad Men tonight
- The Trader Joe's CEO gave a rare interview to his alma mater's magazine
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).