This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Pot Is the New Wine
- PETA offers to pay for the legal costs for Kim Kardashian's flour-bomber
- Shepard Fairey could be working on a production of 1984
- A Mad Men Season 5 drinking game
- One psychologist guessed that Sandusky was likely a pedophile in 1998
- 3 girls were rescued from the chilly waters of Pyramid Lake
- A judge denied a plastic industry challenge to a plastic bag ban
- Pot connoisseurs get a close-up
- A brief recent history of trade publications in Hollywood
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).