Extra, Extra: So Who Got to (Legally) Touch the Hollywood Sign?
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- So who won the national online sweepstakes to touch the Hollywood sign? Someone who had to drive all the way from Los Feliz (note the sarcasm, folks)
- A new scorpion species was discovered in Death Valley
- Beverly Hills is actually trying to lure more shoppers
- Facebook took down a breast-feeding mom's page and then changed its mind after it became a story
- Got a green thumb? You can help out some schools in Echo Park
- "Variety" is for sale
- Kim Kardashian called her flour-bomber a "bully"
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics)