Extra, Extra: SoCal Pot Shipment Never Makes It to NYC Publishers
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- High lit: feds intercept 11 Lb. pot delivery at NYC publisher
- Lana Del Rey was spotted hanging out with Marilyn Manson
- Joan from Mad Men knows how to make an exit
- Cougar gets robbed by a hustler
- Tech writer has to get a new license plate after it showed up on a Reddit forum
- A Lomita mosque filed a religious discrimination suit against the city
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).