Extra, Extra: Turkey Hunt is Happening, a Rehab Situation, Depp and Manson are "So Vain" Together
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- A judge says this weekend's planned Turkey Hunt in San Diego is going to happen.
- Uh oh! "Jersey Shore" housemate Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has checked into rehab.
- Streetsblog LA chats with a Watts theatre director who uses transit-oriented spaces for his troupe's performances.
- Unfortunately, we learned today author Joan Didion's April 14th appearance at UCLA has been canceled.
- Meet the Hermosa Beach teen whose fantasy novel has recently been published.
- Kevin Costner has some issues with a South Dakota sculptor's buffalo.
- It's an unusual collaboration, on an unusual project: Johnny Depp and Marilyn Manson are recording a cover of the Carly Simon hit "You're So Vain."
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).