Extra, Extra: Kardashians' Klassy Kompetition, Literary L.A., and "Patience" Pays Off at the Guns N' Roses Show
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- The Washington Post takes a "page-turner" of a literary tour of L.A.
- CicLAvia is back next month and Franklin Avenue shares info about the event's Kickstarter campaign.
- The Eastwoods (yes, as in Clint) are going to take a stab at classing up the E! network with their new show.
- Disney has announced plans to hire 1,000 veterans, including at their Anaheim Disneyland resort.
- The Costa Mesa cop who made a record 432 DUI arrests last year was honored at a recent ceremony.
- Blogdowntown takes a look at the Los Angeles Brewing Company.
- It all came down to have a little "Patience" when Guns N' Roses rocked the House of Blues.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports.