This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Local Porn Stars Have to Wear Condoms Starting Tomorrow
- The law requiring porn stars wear condoms goes into effect tomorrow
- The "Hunger Games" cast went to the mall
- A rare look inside the children's court, which have long been closed to the public
- A new ferris wheel could light up the sky in Venice
- Martha Stewart allegedly gave Rachel Ray a death stare
- Tupac's mom is pretty excited about the new musical coming out
- A body found near Burbank this weekend was identified
Cruise off the highway and hit locally-known spots for some tasty bites.
Fentanyl and other drugs fuel record deaths among people experiencing homelessness in L.A. County. From 2019 to 2021, deaths jumped 70% to more than 2,200 in a single year.
This fungi isn’t a “fun guy.” Here’s what to do if you spot or suspect mold in your home.
Donald Trump was a fading TV presence when the WGA strike put a dent in network schedules.
Edward Bronstein died in March 2020 while officers were forcibly taking a blood sample after his detention.
A hike can be a beautiful backdrop as you build your connection with someone.