This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Exploring the Local Dance Scene, Checking In With the Stop-Motion Animators of 'Sunset Junction'
- The Eastsider interviews the creators of stop-motion animation series "Sunset Junction", and while we're on the subject, we're a big fan of the Franco-isms on the episode "Francophile"
- KCRW explores the local dance scene:"It’s a common mistake to think that Los Angeles’ dance scene is limited to music video shoots, flash mobs at The Grove and Jumbo’s Clown Room."
- Who isn't paying their taxes? One business in Downey, which owes the state $18.4 million, tops the state's list of delinquent taxpayers
- Boy meets girl. Boy robs girl. Boy asks girl out on date. Just another fool for love!
- The coroner will have to wait on toxicology reports to figure out how exactly Andrew Breitbart died
- Finally, someone is paying attention to the trench where LACMA's rock will rest
- A bookmobile's days in Topanga are numbered