Extra, Extra: Exploring the Local Dance Scene, Checking In With the Stop-Motion Animators of 'Sunset Junction'
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- The Eastsider interviews the creators of stop-motion animation series "Sunset Junction", and while we're on the subject, we're a big fan of the Franco-isms on the episode "Francophile"
- KCRW explores the local dance scene:"It’s a common mistake to think that Los Angeles’ dance scene is limited to music video shoots, flash mobs at The Grove and Jumbo’s Clown Room."
- Who isn't paying their taxes? One business in Downey, which owes the state $18.4 million, tops the state's list of delinquent taxpayers
- Boy meets girl. Boy robs girl. Boy asks girl out on date. Just another fool for love!
- The coroner will have to wait on toxicology reports to figure out how exactly Andrew Breitbart died
- Finally, someone is paying attention to the trench where LACMA's rock will rest
- A bookmobile's days in Topanga are numbered