This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Couple Tries to 'Leap' From Disney World to Disneyland in a Day, Gingrich's Brush With a 'Transvestite'
- The Los Angeles Times profiles the Chacon family of southeast Los Angeles County, the "go-to campaign gurus with checkered pasts whom candidates hire when they want to break into politics — or bat down a challenge from an upstart"
- Could Harvey Weinstein challenge the MPAA rating system over its R rating for "Bully"?
- Angelina Jolie looking increasingly fabulous at the Oscars
- Pictures from The Battle of 1942 in L.A.
- Couple plans to "leap" from Disney World to Disneyland in one day
- Can Facebook see your phone's texts?
- Newt Gingrich talks about meeting a transvestite