This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Federal Budget Cuts Could Be Felt...On Mars
- How the federal budget will affect Mars
- Look at this crazy photo of a dog hanging off a balcony
- A pastor in La Puente was arrested at a human rights protest against China
- Someone vandalized Thomas Suriya’s “You Are the Star” mural at Wilcox and Hollywood Boulevard
- UC Davis chancellor faces a no-confidence vote by its faculty
- A new creamery in Highland Park has alfalfa yogurt and other crazy flavors
- A silly map of Death Valley from 1948
- Could the Los Angeles Times (once again) snag LA Weekly Pulitzer Prize-wining critic Jonathan Gold?