This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Angelenos' Dirty Secrets
- Slake Media asked for dark secrets at its reading last night—and got them
- Madonna thinks the Super Bowl wasn't the right time or place for M.I.A.'s raised middle finger
- A plaintiff's attorney is butting heads with the sheriff's department over the Miramonte sex abuse investigation
- Baby Blue Ivy debuted on tumblr
- Some of the lower-level workers at LADWP are paid quite handsomely
- The head librarian for Los Angeles is headed to USC
- The EPA ruled that it's not cool for cruise ships to dump off the coast of California