This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: How Angelenos Watched the First Super Bowl
- How Angelenos watched the first Super Bowl
- Undersea documentarian dies in a helicopter crash
- A Monterey Park man is suspected of killing his pregnant wife
- The story behind the anti-smoking billboard in West L.A.
- A Los Angeles Times reporter got mistaken for a spy at the Nevada caucus
- How can you help Fido prepare for an earthquake?
- How much state legislators' cars cost