This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Baby Abandoned Next to an Open Bottle of Brandy
- A baby in Sacramento got abandoned by his grandmother near a highway on top of a bottle of brandy, but he was found by passers-by
- Parents at Miramonte Elementary School are threatening to pull their kids out of class
- How the Tejon Ranch development could affect 27 species
- The South Bay has another grading scandal brewing
- The top 5 places that people in LA want to move—in the city and out of the city
- "2 Broke Girls" hires a hot asian dude to appear on the show, but the blogger angry asian man is skeptical it will make up for the horrid stereotypes embodied by another asian character
- LAPD is launching an investigation into another LAUSD teacher accused of sexual abuse