This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: NFL Considers Expanding Into Los Angeles
- NFL could be considering expanding into Los Angeles, leading some to speculatethat two teams could end up here
- Zalman King, the high priest of erotic filmmaking, is dead
- Interested in suing an automaker in small claims court? Check out this post
- Students who don't like the teacher that called a student "Jew boy" can switch classes in La Canada
- The Eastsider looks into cases of child abuse in Elysian Valley
Homer SimpsonNuke plant worker falls into a reactor pool, but he's totally fine.
- Where to get carrot cake on national carrot cake day