Extra, Extra: 175 Pounds of Nicorette, Another Lap-Band Investigation & Why Downtown Businesses Love CicLAvia
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Some guy took a fatal swing at his neighbor's chihuahua
- Car emissions could be linked to forest fires
- SGV is fired up over SoCal Edison's response to Windpocalypse 2011
- Layoff notices were sent to 548 prison officials
- The state launched an investigation into Lap-Band promoters and manufacturers
- Downtown businesses love CicLAvia, according to a video put out by the mayor
- Someone in Palos Verdes took 175 pounds of Nicorette gum and rolled it into a really big, really gross ball