Extra, Extra: 175 Pounds of Nicorette, Another Lap-Band Investigation & Why Downtown Businesses Love CicLAvia
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Some guy took a fatal swing at his neighbor's chihuahua
- Car emissions could be linked to forest fires
- SGV is fired up over SoCal Edison's response to Windpocalypse 2011
- Layoff notices were sent to 548 prison officials
- The state launched an investigation into Lap-Band promoters and manufacturers
- Downtown businesses love CicLAvia, according to a video put out by the mayor
- Someone in Palos Verdes took 175 pounds of Nicorette gum and rolled it into a really big, really gross ball