Extra, Extra: Fullerton City Council Recall Effort, Best and Worst TV Sports Anchors & Julie the Chimp's Checkered Past
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- UPDATED at 6:11 pm: Paterno family spokesman Dan McGinn tells the AP that reports of former Penn State coach's death are 'not true'
- Julie the latest chimp to arrive in L.A. is a handful but she's not the Lindsay Lohan of the zoo
- Signatures in the effort to recall three city council members over their handling of the Kelly Thomas case still need to be verified
- Best and worst TV sports anchors/reporters in L.A. ranked
- Iran has banned Barbies and little girls hate the replacements
- Local City Hall columnist Bill Boyarsky likes mayoral candidate Austin Beutner's take on weak city ethics regulations
- The Arboretum is hosting a mushroom identification class