Extra, Extra: Why No One Gets Married in L.A., Johnny Otis Dies & Downtown's 'Forgotten Neighborhood'
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Hollywood professional writes on The Daily Kos about why SOPA/PIPA are wrong
- KCET explores downtown's "forgotten neighborhood"
- R&B legend Johnny Otis dies
- There will be more LAX customs officers ready to check your bags next time you fly
- The Clippers' Chris Paul is going to buy Avril Lavigne's mansion
- The Washington Post says the Los Angeles Times has one of the best test kitchens
- Curbed LA wants to know why Angelenos don't get married in Los Angeles (and their commenters have some good ideas)