Extra, Extra: How the Valley "Just Got Gay," Japanese Food Venn Diagram, & Hot Buttered Rum
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- A new nightclub is open in Studio City, and Patch says the Valley "just got gay."
- LA TACO has some vintage photographs of Muhammad Ali in L.A.
- Pasadena officials are being urged to consider a deal with the NFL for use of the Rose Bowl.
- On-ramps and lanes on the 210 Freeway will be closed down for construction tonight.
- Squid Ink compares via Venn Diagram what people in L.A. think Japanese people eat, and what Japanese people actually eat.
- A Marine was found dead this weekend in the barracks at Camp Pendleton.
- It's National Hot Buttered Rum Day! KCET Food shares some ways to celebrate.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports.