Extra, Extra: The Dogs of LAX, Merry-Go-Round For Sale, & Best Taco-Related Crimes Ever
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Bomb-sniffing dogs at LAX are a new and improved breed.
- Coming out has slowly become a badge of coolness for celebs.
- Keeping tabs on the upcoming Sundance festival? They've announced their juries, and tapped Parker Posey to host the awards.
- Commercial shoots on the streets of L.A. have reached record levels.
- Tokers, this one's for you: "Duh: 20-Year Study Shows Marijuana Doesn't Harm Your Lungs."
- Who wants to buy a vintage merry-go-round? The Eastsider LA has info about the eBay auction of the Lincoln Park carousel.
- Here you go: A list of the 30 best taco-related crimes ever.