Extra, Extra: Where Elvis Went in L.A., Hollywood High-Rises and Blue Ivy Carter's Takeover
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Malibu wants to take over a public beach that it says the county has failed to make accessible to the public
- Where Elvis loved to go when he was in town
- Hollywood's plan for high-rises
- State disaster aid may not reach the Windpocalypse epicenter
- The Seal Beach Salon where there was a massacre is still closed three months later and the city is trying to figure out how to memorialize the horrific event
- Tony Blankely, the "right" on KCRW's "Left, Right and Center," has died
- Geez, Blue Ivy Carter is like 5 seconds old and she already has her own Huffington Post page