Extra, Extra: Occupy Long Beach On the Move, 10 Best L.A. Drinking Moments, PETA in EP
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Is California's high speed rail funding in jeopardy?
- The LAPD says they will finance those busted, non-functional surveillance cameras in DTLA...somehow.
- Occupy Long Beach will no longer be holding their general assembly meetings in Lincoln Park.
- Marine life in Dana Point is now under more strident protection.
- The Source shares another beautiful video from CicLAVia last year.
- Caroline on Crack looks back at 2011's 10 Best L.A. Drinking Moments.
- It's official: Conrad Murray has had his medical license suspended in California.
- PETA is moving in to their new Echo Park digs. (Note our gratuitous use of "EP" in the headline. Wink!)