Extra, Extra: Rose Parade Hotline, Bye Bye Bodhi Tree, and Happy New Year!!!
- Have a burning question pertaining to the Rose Bowl and Parade this year? Put a call into their hotline!
- The L.A. chapter of the Alliance of Guardian Angels will be out in Hollywood tomorrow and Monday urging residents to be vigilant about the arsonist who has been torching cars around the neighborhood and city.
- The decomposed remains of a woman found in Orange has been confirmed as being that of a missing Westminster woman.
- Lakers star Andrew Bynum can't seem to avoid the local traffic cops.
- It's the end of an era: The Bodhi Tree closes for good today.
- The Daily Dish has the scoop on some upcoming food events you might want to check out.
- Happy New Year to everyone from all of us at LAist. We're planning to take tomorrow off to relax and enjoy the first few hours of 2012, so we'll see you on the 2nd. Be safe!
want-mel-gibson-arrest-suit-dismissed">pushing to get Mel Gibson's DUI arrest case thrown out. The arresting officer was hoping his employers would have not been so willing to let Gibson off easy.