Extra, Extra: $25K Reward for Hollywood Arsonist, the Book Signing Event From Hell & California's First Gray Wolf in Forever
LAist relies on reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- California gets its first gray wolf in a long time (from Oregon)
- 30 Rock comedian Judah Friedlander explains how he signed a book—and only one book—while he was at the Grove's Barnes and Noble
- Firefighters have put out a $25,000 reward to catch the Hollywood arsonist(s)
- Starting on January 1, California employers won't be able to turn away employees who have a bad credit score
- A Malibu resident stumbled across a disturbing scene: an owl that had been shot, had its feet bound with orange twine and was hanging from a tree
- A sound guy who suggested bands tip their sound guys $20 responds to his many detractors
- A 666 was spray-painted onto a Jehovah's Witness building in San Diego
- Fishbowl LA calls attention to the story of one Long Beach journalist whose father forgot he came out in a Salon series