Extra, Extra: Redevelopment Smackdown, Kim Kardashian Makes $600K on NYE, Yule Log TV Ratings
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- State court says it was OK for governor to kill redevelopment agencies
- A judge's ruling means the Gold Line Foothill Extension could be delayed indefinitely.
- Kim Kardashian gets paid beaucoup to party in Vegas on New Year's Eve
- Almost 300,000 Angelenos tuned into the Christmas yule log broadcast, and most of them were tuned in to KCAL
- A profile of local band Las Cafeteras, whose take on Veracruz music is pissing some folks off
- Frying Pan News says today's "Bank of America" likely wouldn't have given a business like Pink's Hot Dogs the money it needed to get started
- A man making a very special delivery in South Pasadena was arrested with $23,000 worth of pot