Extra, Extra: Redevelopment Smackdown, Kim Kardashian Makes $600K on NYE, Yule Log TV Ratings
LAist relies on reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- State court says it was OK for governor to kill redevelopment agencies
- A judge's ruling means the Gold Line Foothill Extension could be delayed indefinitely.
- Kim Kardashian gets paid beaucoup to party in Vegas on New Year's Eve
- Almost 300,000 Angelenos tuned into the Christmas yule log broadcast, and most of them were tuned in to KCAL
- A profile of local band Las Cafeteras, whose take on Veracruz music is pissing some folks off
- Frying Pan News says today's "Bank of America" likely wouldn't have given a business like Pink's Hot Dogs the money it needed to get started
- A man making a very special delivery in South Pasadena was arrested with $23,000 worth of pot