Extra, Extra: 'Aunt Viv' Still Holds Grudge Against Will Smith, Trampoline Park Approved, Yet Another Billionaire's Plan to Save California
Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- Oh man, are we excited: Covina approves a trampoline park
- (Yet another) billionaire has a plan to fix California
- There's a record number of whale sightings along the coast
- Henry's Tacos could close after 50 years
- Caltech communications guru and self-appointed spokesman for pulmonary fibrosis Bob O'Rourke died last night and KPCC's Larry Mantle remembers him here
- "Pirates Of The Caribbean" ship is offering tours in Newport Beach
- The original Aunt Viv is still pissed at Will Smith about getting fired from "Fresh Prince" after all these years