This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Kosher Club Closes, Who Runs the County Jails & A Rare Sea Otter Sighting
- 'Aliens' star plans to open Pasadena bra shop for all your needs to A to DDDD+
- Pacific Sunwear is closing down somewhere around 175 to 200 stores.
- Kosher Club is shutting down
- A list of the top-selling dishes at local restaurants
- Sheriff's department insiders say Undersheriff Paul Tanaka, not Lee Baca, ran the jails
- The upper one percent of the Westside loves Romney.
- Sea otter spotted off coast of Laguna Beach.
- You might be camped out on someone's couch in Hollywood, but at least you're not living in a 16.4 square foot shoebox.