Extra, Extra: Kosher Club Closes, Who Runs the County Jails & A Rare Sea Otter Sighting
Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- 'Aliens' star plans to open Pasadena bra shop for all your needs to A to DDDD+
- Pacific Sunwear is closing down somewhere around 175 to 200 stores.
- Kosher Club is shutting down
- A list of the top-selling dishes at local restaurants
- Sheriff's department insiders say Undersheriff Paul Tanaka, not Lee Baca, ran the jails
- The upper one percent of the Westside loves Romney.
- Sea otter spotted off coast of Laguna Beach.
- You might be camped out on someone's couch in Hollywood, but at least you're not living in a 16.4 square foot shoebox.