Extra, Extra: City Attorney Offers 1st Amendment Education, What Squid Can Teach Us and What Oscar Season Smells Like
LAist relies on reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- The city attorney's office plans to offer some arrested Occupy LA protesters an education in the First Amendment.
- What we can learn from the misunderstood squid.
- Are humans to blame for some of the damage caused by trees during Windpocalypse 2011?
- DA candidate attacks Carmen Trutanich with a "Hangover" parody.
- Shaun Lumachi, the co-founder of the Long Beach Post, died in a car accident in Florida.
- The ousted L.A. Housing chief got a $1.2 million severance package.
- Oscar season "smells like barf"