This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: City Attorney Offers 1st Amendment Education, What Squid Can Teach Us and What Oscar Season Smells Like
- The city attorney's office plans to offer some arrested Occupy LA protesters an education in the First Amendment.
- What we can learn from the misunderstood squid.
- Are humans to blame for some of the damage caused by trees during Windpocalypse 2011?
- DA candidate attacks Carmen Trutanich with a "Hangover" parody.
- Shaun Lumachi, the co-founder of the Long Beach Post, died in a car accident in Florida.
- The ousted L.A. Housing chief got a $1.2 million severance package.
- Oscar season "smells like barf"