Extra, Extra: San Bernardino Wants to Be Hip, Lucky the Treehouse-Dwelling 'Occupy' Dog is Found & 'Sergeant to the Stars' Retires
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- San Bernardino wants to be hip (hint: stop trying, you're only making it worse).
- Wildlife Waystation, which houses more than 400 lions, tigers and exotic animals, is on the verge of financial collapse.
- The deputy who you see escorting stars, starlets and judges to Los Angeles Superior Court is retiring.
- A woman who sold suicide kits online plead guilty to tax evasion.
- Lucky, the Occupy LA treehouse dog, was found.
- Some wildflowers are beginning to bloom.
- More smugglers arrested in the South Bay.