Extra, Extra: San Bernardino Wants to Be Hip, Lucky the Treehouse-Dwelling 'Occupy' Dog is Found & 'Sergeant to the Stars' Retires
Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- San Bernardino wants to be hip (hint: stop trying, you're only making it worse).
- Wildlife Waystation, which houses more than 400 lions, tigers and exotic animals, is on the verge of financial collapse.
- The deputy who you see escorting stars, starlets and judges to Los Angeles Superior Court is retiring.
- A woman who sold suicide kits online plead guilty to tax evasion.
- Lucky, the Occupy LA treehouse dog, was found.
- Some wildflowers are beginning to bloom.
- More smugglers arrested in the South Bay.