Extra, Extra: "Twilight" Makes People Sick, Turkey Day Leftovers & a Kitten Rescue!
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Looks like another gazillionaire is interested in buying the Dodgers.
- "Where were you when JFK was killed?" asks a commentary piece on KCET.
- Labor pains: The new "Twilight" movie's birthing scene is reportedly causing some viewers to have seizures.
- An 88-year-old OC woman who was mugged after withdrawing cash at a bank Tuesday is doing well, and made it to Thanksgiving dinner with her family yesterday.
- TreeHugger helps us figure out what the heck to do with our Thanksgiving leftovers.
- LA Observed ribs the LA Times a bit today for the ol' paper taking a month to notice that the Barnes & Noble at the Westside Pavilion is closing. (We noticed your story, LAO!)
- Here's a little holiday feelgood: A kitten is rescued from a pipe in El Cajon.
- Happy Rebecca Black Friday!