Extra, Extra: Demi Lovato Talks About UFOs, Waitress Confesses to Pushing Blow & LAUSD Has Picky Eaters
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Disney star Demi Lovato talks about seeing a UFO in the skies above Studio City.
- Vivid Entertainment president Steven Hirsch thinks more porn stars should read to children, like Sasha Grey did in Compton.
- A Huntington Beach waitress plead guilty to pushing cocaine at work.
- A professor in Sacramento is a total snack Nazi.
- Kids are afraid of trying the delicious-sounding food being served to them in LAUSD.
- Did documentary film makers pay for access to Conrad Murray?
- A homeless man keeps a neighborhood clean — for a fee.