Extra, Extra: LiLo's 'Tasteful' Nudes, How Car Culture Hurts the Poor & Venice Alums Skateboard to a World Record
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Why, of course it was Venice High School Alums who broke the Guinness World Record for the biggest skateboard parade.
- Tree experts say that blue gum eucalyptus trees in urban Southern California are a terrible idea, and not just because Haeyoon Miller got killed by one.
- Police might investigate the alleged tryst between Justin Bieber and a woman claiming to be the mother of his child, since Bieber would have been too young to consent.
- Streetsblog Los Angeles is hoping that those who read the LA Times' massive series on how cars are unaffordable but necessary for the poor don't come away drawing the conclusion that we should subsidize cars for the poor.
- Dina Lohan said that Lindsay Lohan's naked Playboy shoot was tastefully done.
- Octomom tells Dr. Drew that she's broke.
- Lady Gaga will be hosting a T-day special.