This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Trouble at San Onofre, Republicans Struggle Inland & How Much a Trip to Mars Costs
- A private entrepreneur talks about how much it might cost for private citizens to go to Mars before NASA has even figured out how to do it
- Adults these days aren't ashamed of living with their parents
- Assemblyman Tim Donnelly wants a plea deal for bringing his gun to the airport
- San Onofre reactor tubes failed a test, so the Nuclear Regulatory Commission sent a team over
- Republicans are actually struggling in the Inland Empire ever since redistricting
- The New York Times explores a database for Latin American Art
- Street artists are having fun with an empty gas station in Echo Park