Extra, Extra: Indio Keeps Coachella, Skid Row Loses Pot Shop and a Free Ticket Giveaway
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- The shows will go on: Indio City Council voted to allow Coachella and Stagecoach to continue for at least two more years.
- Skid Row's marijuana dispensary was shuttered by city attorney.
- The Sylmar High football program was thrown into turmoil when 10 players quit the team this week.
- An Alhambra resident was voted "Most Beautiful Eyes in California" this week.
- NOAA is predicting a dry winter for the Southwest.
- Romney and Perry are vying for California Republicans' considerable cash.
- Jorge-Mario Cabrera does not accept the apology of right-wing radio hosts John & Ken.
- Win a pair of tickets to this Sunday’s LA101 Festival! With a lineup featuring The Airborne Toxic Event, Built to Spill, and Tokyo Police Club, you definitely don’t want to miss out on this. Tickets can be purchased online here. Entries must be received by October 21st, 2011 at 12pm. This contest is now closed.