Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Sheriff Lee Baca pledges to improve county jails (as critics call for his resignation).
- "The Simpsons" is going to be on the air forever and a half.
- Shirley MacLaine received an AFI lifetime achievement award.
- Tanning beds aren't legal for teens any more.
- Restaurant critic Merrill Shindler says that the Wholesale District is the Next Big Thing for foodies.
- Minors can seek HPV vaccinations.
- Prince Harry is almost like any other dude partying it up in San Diego.