Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- We resisted the whole day, and did not mention the terrifying rumor that the marriage of actors Will and Jada Pinkett Smith was over. Besides, pffft, they say: NO WAY!
- Slate asks: "Is Washington as Earthquake-Proof as Los Angeles?"
- Someone in Stevenson Ranch has stolen $50k worth of jeans.
- Clark Gable's namesake grandson faces felony charges for pointing a laser at an LAPD chopper.
- In case you were worried: Celebs love ice cream, too.
- KCET's Departures talks to a sign painter who came to L.A. from Ghana.
- One California senator is trying to save Vernon.