LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- How do you like this? One German state has given Facebook's "like" button das boot.
- Uh oh: Bank of America is looking to cut 3,500 jobs.
- ...So maybe now's not a good time to mention that unemployment in California is now at 12%.
- Find out why The Roger Room's Damien Windsor is saying "Suck it, San Francisco!"
- Wanna buy a clifftop Laguna Beach house that once belonged to Diane Keaton?
- Travelin' Local thinks Solvang is a trip!
- Did you catch Death Cab For Cutie at the Greek last night? See if your take is on par with the LAT review.
- A prominent Newport Beach doctor has gone missing from a hospital in Tucson.