This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: LiLo Denies Hit-and-Run, How Woody Allen Spoiled a Plot, Lincoln Heights Wants a Velodrome
- Could Lincoln Heights get its own velodrome?
- UCLA ranks ninth in a ranking of universities by the Times Higher Education magazine of Great Britain
- LiLo says she didn't hit anyone and run
- An actress' case against "Desperate Housewives" will go before a jury
- Woody Allen spoiled the plot for "Midnight in Paris" 50 years ago
- Whoa! Charlize Theron became a mom before Jessica Simpson
- Lucille Bluth and Mitt Romney get remixed on Tumblr, of course