Extra, Extra: LiLo Denies Hit-and-Run, How Woody Allen Spoiled a Plot, Lincoln Heights Wants a Velodrome
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Could Lincoln Heights get its own velodrome?
- UCLA ranks ninth in a ranking of universities by the Times Higher Education magazine of Great Britain
- LiLo says she didn't hit anyone and run
- An actress' case against "Desperate Housewives" will go before a jury
- Woody Allen spoiled the plot for "Midnight in Paris" 50 years ago
- Whoa! Charlize Theron became a mom before Jessica Simpson
- Lucille Bluth and Mitt Romney get remixed on Tumblr, of course