Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- The L.A. County Board of Supervisors approved a new interim director for the troubled child welfare agency.
- As expected, a Nigerian-American man who was a "stowaway" on a NY to LA flight, entered a plea of "guilty" in court today.
- Slate wants to know which restaurants have the worst websites.
- Chinese commuters have been given punching bags to help them cope with their rage; imagine if L.A. drivers had the same kind of thing set up along the road.
- Culver City Patch takes a look at the courageous little boy behind a backyard haven his family calls "Elijah's garden."
- Racist graffiti has residents of one Pasadena community shaken up.
- Girl at a Bar rounds up some of L.A.'s best "speakeasy-style" bars in today's HuffPo. Cheers!