This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- There might be saltwater on Mars. Build one of these clocks before you go.
- A breastfeeding doll for kids. Discuss.
- OutKast's Big Boi was busted for drugs.
- America's last harmonica factory is closing.
- Who takes care of wounded birds?
- LAFD says sixteen HARD Summer Music Festival attendees were taken to the hospital.