LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- The NoHo arson suspect has been charged with 20 counts of arson and 1 count of aggravated arson, all felonies.
- Scandal! The Muscular Dystrophy Association has booted Jerry Lewis from appearing at all on the annual Labor Day telethon.
- Santa Anita will once again host the Breeder's Cup in 2012.
- If you drive a 1994 Honda Accord, you might want to get a Lojack or the Club, lest you help your car be the most stolen in America in 2011, too!
- For those who have ever wondered what the heck people do for fun in the SCV, apparently the answer is heroin.
- Need a job? Want to work in Santa Ana? There's a gay nightclub that needs 40-50 new employees. Apply thyself!
- We tortured you sweetly last week with some of our favorite ice cream spots, but if you'd rather go for froyo, may we point you to this coupon for Pinkberry that lets you treat a friend to a freebie.