Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- When frenemies reunite sometimes falling down happens.
- LAPD officers rescue a man trying to commit suicide in downtown Los Angeles.
- Looks like vandals took the hand(le)s of this now very sad looking crawfish sculpture.
- The CA Citizens Redistricting Commission releases "final" WeHo voting district maps.
- Kings of Leon are having band problems bigger than not drinking enough Gatorade.
- Clarissa predicted Cowboys & Aliens.
- Two people were injured in a plane crash at Perris Airport.
- A mother was arrested after her children were found inside a U-Haul.