This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- When frenemies reunite sometimes falling down happens.
- LAPD officers rescue a man trying to commit suicide in downtown Los Angeles.
- Looks like vandals took the hand(le)s of this now very sad looking crawfish sculpture.
- The CA Citizens Redistricting Commission releases "final" WeHo voting district maps.
- Kings of Leon are having band problems bigger than not drinking enough Gatorade.
- Clarissa predicted Cowboys & Aliens.
- Two people were injured in a plane crash at Perris Airport.
- A mother was arrested after her children were found inside a U-Haul.