LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Bob Dylan's grandson is a rapper.
- The man who co-founded Mattel and created Hot Wheels has died in Century City.
- How much does a Crystal Cathedral go for these days anyway?
- Declared dead in 1986, Artie Jones was discovered alive in Nevada.
- 10,000 pounds of catfish in a Laguna Niguel lake have no idea this story was written about them.
- A MTA bus driver was reportedly assaulted in Woodland Hills.
- No injuries were reported in Irvine when
Initecha computer plant caught fire.