Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- 6-feet-high (+) 1-mile-long (x) 2 years = a lot of tagging on the fence installed around Echo Park Lake.
- The Carmageddon plank.
- California moves toward the possible reversal of Prop. 209.
- The short film on the hot list.
- Military gay couples won't enjoy benefits.
- Having trouble sleeping? It's only going to get worse if you watch this video.
- Billionaire Ron Burkle has purchased the Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Ennis House.