LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A devastating look at what's become of The Golden Gate Theater in East LA.
- Don't worry, it was only a minor, non-nuclear emergency at San Onofre today.
- Peter Piper picked 1,400 pounds of marijuana-stuffed peppers smuggled from Mexico.
- Buyers return to the Culver City housing market.
- Hey L.A. Times, eyes up here, pal. Eyes up here.
- More than 500 people turned up for a Sizzler job fair.