This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- A devastating look at what's become of The Golden Gate Theater in East LA.
- Don't worry, it was only a minor, non-nuclear emergency at San Onofre today.
- Peter Piper picked 1,400 pounds of marijuana-stuffed peppers smuggled from Mexico.
- Buyers return to the Culver City housing market.
- Hey L.A. Times, eyes up here, pal. Eyes up here.
- More than 500 people turned up for a Sizzler job fair.