LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Actress Carrie Fisher lets it all hang out about her "Leia-laden life."
- Squid Ink looks into Spread on Melrose, and answers the question: "Is it a sex food shop?"
- Post-divorce, former California First Lady Maria Shriver could have some lucrative job offers.
- Homegrown Evolution is celebrating their successful stab at vertical gardening. Have you tried it at your home yet?
- A trial date has been set for the two teens charged with the killing of Long Beach high schooler Melody Ross.
- What can we glean from the recent tracking of erosion on our coastline?
- TMZ reports that Rodney King has been detained in Riverside in conjunction with a DUI investigation.